The cylindrical heat preservation pipe materials produced with our glass wool by formation through curing by applying pressure and heat after applying thermosetting cement are widely used for thermal insulation and heat preservation of thermal piping, cold water and hot water piping and steam piping in electric power, petroleum, chemical industries.
2. Distinctive advantages of our glasswool pipes:
• Sound absorption and noise reduction; it can effectively prevent syntony.
• Light materials; easy for installation.
• Antisepsis, ageing resistance and anticorrosion, ensuring a healthy environment.
• Low moisture absorption; stable physical properties.
• Low thermal conductivity; high heat preservation.
• Grade A1 fireproof; incombustible permanently.
• Strong resistance to extrusion and impact.
3. Technical Parameters
Glasswool Pipe is a kind of economical insulation material which is light and easy to install. This material has excellent performance of heat and sound insulation under both extremely high and low temperature conditions. Therefore, glasswool section pipes are widely used on heat and sound insulation of ventilating ducts, industrial & civial heat supplying and all kinds of heating, cooling pipelines.